Sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
10 for $10 or Less1. [$7] The annual ‘No Pants Metro Ride‘ departing from Union Station in DTLA.
2. [$5] Dance Dance Party Party, an all-lady dance party workout.
3. [FREE] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] First Fridays around Los Angeles. FRIDAY
6. [FREE] SATELLITE NIGHTS presents Purple Friday: Prince Dance Night with Micah James. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] Open House & Workshops return to Second City Hollywood. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] 5th Annual Southern California Pet Expo. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Snowy Plover Beach Walk at Annenberg Community Beach House. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] The Japanese American National Museum’s annual Oshogatsu Family Festival. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] A 1950s Googie architectural celebration in Downey presented by Esotouric Tours. SUNDAY
Article by We Like LA.