Friday July 7th, 20171. Metro Art presents Salsa at Downtown Los Angeles’ Union Station.
2. The Thanksgiving Play by Larissa FastHorse presented by Grand Performances.
3. Summer Supper + Show Series on the rooftop of the Ritz-Carlton DTLA.
4. Dance DTLA at Grand Park.
5. Shakespeare By The Sea at Point Fermin Park in San Pedro.
6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
7. Cocktail classes hosted by Greenbar Distillery in DTLA.
8. Shakespeare at the Old Zoo in Griffith Park.
9. Summer Movie Nights in Monterey Park.
10. Free concert series hosted by The Levitt Pavilion in McArthur Park.
11. Old Pasadena Summer Cinema.
12. The Griffith Observatory hosts forum called All Space Considered.
13. Wine Tasting Nights at The Barnsdall Art Park.
14. Outfest. Check for discounted tickets
Saturday July 8th, 201715. 2017 Salsa Festival at Pershing Square.
16. Our Life Festival hosted by The Autry Museum of the American West in Griffith Park. Check for discounted tickets
17. The Renegade Craft Fair at L.A. State Historic Park.
18. Pasadena Confidential presented by Esotouric Bus Adventures. Check for discount tickets
19. Curse of the Jungle Drums presented by Drunken Devil.
20. Quidditch tournament at the Westwood Recreation Center.
21. The Long Beach Vegan Festival at the Rainbow Lagoon Park.
22. Old Pasadena Summer Cinema.
23. Taste of Paleo 5.0 at the Montecillo de Leo Politi Park in L.A.
24. Tiki Night at the Egyptian Theatre.
25. Eat|See|Hear in Centennial Square at Pasadena City Hall. Check for discount tickets
26. Movie Picnic Night at Alhambra Park.
27. Rahim AlHaj and Asher Shasho Levy presented by Grand Performances.
28. Shakespeare By The Sea at Point Fermin Park in San Pedro.
29. Summer of Music at Redondo Pier.
30. Street Food Cinema at Exposition Park Los Angeles.
31. Unscene Fest at The Hi Hat.
32. Cocktail classes hosted by Greenbar Distillery in Downtown Los Angeles.
33. Free concert series at The Levitt Pavilion in McArthur Park.
34. The Frogtown Show, hosted in the backyard of Left Bank in Frogtown.
35. Cliftons Living History Tour.
Sunday July 9th, 201736. Swingin’ Summer. Check for discounted tickets
37. Shakespeare By The Sea at Hesse Park in Rancho Palos Verdes.
38. Free concert series at The Levitt Pavilion in McArthur Park.
39. Topanga Canyon’s Theatricum Botanicum.
40. Tiny Porch Concerts at the Peter Strauss Ranch in Agoura Hills.
41. Cornerstone Theater Company – Magic Fruit presented by Grand Performances.
42. Support homeless and low-income men and women with Chef Curtis Stone and Chrysalis. The annual Stone Fruit Festival is also this day.
43. Downtown Los Angeles foodie walking tour.